The Beginning of Framlingham Town FC
Framlingham Town Football Club was founded back in 1887. The clubs first ground was a piece of land called Dickson’s Meadow, the next home was Brunnings Meadow, both pieces of land are now part of the Framlingham College complex, then moving onto The Red House Farm before setting up on the Hayning’s Meadow (now known as the Pageant Field) in 1932.
The Youth Section at Framlingham Town
Framlingham Town Football Club has a very active Youth Section. Last season some 275 players represented the Youth Section; supported by over 30 FA qualified coaches.